Covid-19 Policy for Takeaways
Online orders only. When ordering with dietary requirements or allergies, please check the box on the top of the online ordering page when placing your order and a member of the team will contact you to discuss your requirements (please note 24 hours notice is required).
- Full payment online at time of placing order
- Orders will not be taken in person on the premises or via Facebook or any other form of social media
- Collection times will be staggered to allow for social distancing, please adhere to the time slot given for your order
- Please do not enter the restaurant
- Please always respect the 2-metre distancing rule
- If necessary, Sarpech will implement a queue management system to maintain the 2-metre distancing rule
- The management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not adhere to the social distancing rule. It is advised that where possible you remain in your vehicle in the Market Place until you are called via mobile phone and advised that your takeaway is ready for collection from a designated area outside the entrance to our premises, we want to safeguard you and avoid queuing where possible.
Currently, we are operating on minimum staffing levels. Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to meet your normal expectations but we would ask for your patience during particularly busy times.
The World Health Organization (WHO) advises that the likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low. The risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also very low.
While food packaging is not known to present a specific risk, efforts should be made to ensure it is cleaned and handled in line with usual food safety practices.
Although the risk is extremely minimal, you are advised to remove all food from takeaway containers and decant your meal onto a dining plate at home.
Food Hygiene Practice
Our cleaning procedures are in line with the Food Standard Agency’s (FSA) guidance on good hygiene practices set out in our business’ HACCP.
Our staff follow risk assessments and safe systems of working. We frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly. We have installed medical standard antibacterial hand gel dispensers for staff usage.
We will continue to maintain the highest possible hygiene standards and all our employees are fully aware of the extra precautions to be taken at this time.